- No mp3 players (music, ear plugs) on course
- Helmets-CPSC, ANSI or SNELL certified helmets must be worn at all times while on course
- Race numbers-must be displayed on the front of handle bars (visible) at all times while on course
- Sportsmanship is required. Respecting the trail system and ALL those using it is paramount.
- Passing – Vocalize your intent when passing “passing the right/left, etc.”
- Pass in a location that works, not in a tight corner, or off the trail, etc.
- Right of Way – This is a closed course event. Pay attention and yield to other non-racers (bike and foot) when necessary.
- Represent MTB with class
- Once on the course, a rider must complete his or her lap
- Follow the course, no exceptions